More information on what the Corona situation means for your treatment at Fysiotherapie Gezondheidscentrum Velserbroek.
May we ask your attention for the information of the Government on this issue as specified per advice from the RIVM.
What do we do?
- We follow guidelines of the Government and Governmental Bodies (RIVM) and the Royal Dutch Chartered Society for Physical Therapy strictly
- Our health care practioners are fit. They stay at home in the case of symptoms from colds, cough, sneeze, or fever / flu
- Our hygiene measures are very strict (disinfection)
- We offer teleconsulting/e-health (phone or video call)
- We can be reached by phoneor email; there is no person behind the entry desk. In case of rescheduling appointments or other questions, please call us by phone: 023-5201250 or e-mail: email@example.com
- For your and our safety: we do not shake hands but we will welcome you with a smile :-)
Stay at home if you have:
- Nasal cold
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Light cough
- Slight temperature (up to 38 degrees Celsius)
What do we ask from you?
- Keep a distance > 1.5 m (2 arms lengths) from other people
- Please remain at home in case you have symptoms from colds, cough, sneeze, or fever / flu. Please contact us by telephone
- Please wash your hands when entering the clinic
- Please take your own towel with you
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately
- When you have an appointment at the clinic, please come alone
- When you have an appointment at the clinic, wait in de waitingroom till the therapist picks you up for the treatment
- It is not possible to use our toilet or dressing room
Important: if you have a common cold with a fever, everyone in your household must stay at home.
We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.